Who Should Apply
We invest in people first, ideas next.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a passion for issues related to teen pregnancy prevention—and you see ways for technology to create new norms. InnovationNext is all about developing, designing, testing, and validating your idea. Bring your hypothesis for how to reduce teen pregnancy—and an idea of how you might approach it.
- You’ve got a killer team of thinkers and doers with varied perspectives on teen pregnancy prevention. Connected to a policy wonk, a coder and a youth peer educator? Awesome. Want to bring together a doctor, a gender studies student and an interaction designer? Be our guest. The magic is in the makeup of your team.
- You’re interested in a Design Thinking approach to problem solving—maybe you’ve even taken it for a spin. At The National Campaign, we’ve experienced the power of Design Thinking, a design-led, user-centered, and iterative approach to problem solving. We want your team to as well!
You can be an non-profit or for-profit entity, school or business, rural or urban, hospital, or faith-based organization. Almost anyone in the U.S. qualifies!
Applicants must demonstrate that they can:
- Receive grant funding and allow an audit, if necessary;
- Manage budgets; and
- Commit to the project dates, milestones, and duration.